Elevate your mashed potato game this year with this simple recpie.
Cannabis Mashed Potatoes
2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
8 Cloves of Garlic
5 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (cubed & cold)
3 Tbsp Cannabutter (cubed & cold) You can add more or less depending on the potency you're seeking
2 tsp salt
Black pepper to taste
1. Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Add potatoes and water to a large pot and cover.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. While your potatoes are simmering, combine milk, heavy cream, and garlic in a small saucepan. Bring to simmer over low heat.
5. Remove from heat once it simmers, then strain your cream mixture to remove garlic.
6. Once your potatoes have simmered for 12 minutes, remove from heat and drain. Mash potatoes with a masher.
7. Add cubed butter, cubed Cannabutter and salt. Stir well.
8. Gradually add your cream mixture to your potatoes little by little until fully incorporated.
9. Season with black pepper to taste. Serve, and enjoy!