When you need a low-key night in, whip out this infused tea recipe, grab your favorite flavor and log into Netflix.
Cannabis Infused Hot Tea
sign up & more information
8oz Spirit, such as everclear, rum, or vodka (must be at least 80 proof)
1-3 grams Cannabis flower tea blend
3/4 Cup Ceylon Black Tea Leaves
3/4 Cup Jasmine Green Tea Leaves
1 Tbsp jasmine Flower
1 Tbsp food-safe dried rose petal
1 Tbsp food-safe dried lavender
8oz Glass Jar with a lid
Paper Coffee Filter
Large Measuring Cup w/ Spout
4, 2oz Dark Glass Dropper Bottles
- Preheat Oven to 200 degrees F; spread cannabis on small baking sheet & bake for 45 minutes. transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Pour alcohol into an 8oz glass jar, secure the lid and Cannabis in freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, add Cannabis to alcohol, secure lid, and shake vigorously for several minutes. Return to freezer for 24 hours, shaking jet periodically 3-4 times.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a large liquid measuring cup with a spout; line strainer with paper coffee filter. Pour tincture through the filter and then the filtered tincture into 4, 2-oz dropper bottles. (The tincture is ready to use immediately, though it will become more potent, snd bitter over time). Store in the refrigerator for up to one year.
- Combine tea ingredients in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- To prepare a cup of tea, steep 1 tsp of the tea blend in 1.5cups boiled water until infused (~5 minutes). Stir in Cannabis tincture to your taste and sweeten as desired. replace tea leaves with any tea of your liking and enjoy!