When you need a low-key night in, whip out this infused tea recipe, grab your favorite flavor and log into Netflix.
Cannabis Infused Hot Tea
8oz Spirit, such as everclear, rum, or vodka (must be at least 80 proof)
1-3 grams Cannabis flower tea blend
3/4 Cup Ceylon Black Tea Leaves
3/4 Cup Jasmine Green Tea Leaves
1 Tbsp jasmine Flower
1 Tbsp food-safe dried rose petal
1 Tbsp food-safe dried lavender
8oz Glass Jar with a lid
Paper Coffee Filter
Large Measuring Cup w/ Spout
4, 2oz Dark Glass Dropper Bottles
- Preheat Oven to 200 degrees F; spread cannabis on small baking sheet & bake for 45 minutes. transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Pour alcohol into an 8oz glass jar, secure the lid and Cannabis in freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, add Cannabis to alcohol, secure lid, and shake vigorously for several minutes. Return to freezer for 24 hours, shaking jet periodically 3-4 times.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a large liquid measuring cup with a spout; line strainer with paper coffee filter. Pour tincture through the filter and then the filtered tincture into 4, 2-oz dropper bottles. (The tincture is ready to use immediately, though it will become more potent, snd bitter over time). Store in the refrigerator for up to one year.
- Combine tea ingredients in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- To prepare a cup of tea, steep 1 tsp of the tea blend in 1.5cups boiled water until infused (~5 minutes). Stir in Cannabis tincture to your taste and sweeten as desired. replace tea leaves with any tea of your liking and enjoy!